St. Charles Children’s Home 5k
9:00 am Labor Day, Monday, September 1, 2014
Martins’ Point Healthcare in Pease International Tradeport. Click here for directions.
$20 per runner. Discounts for children 12 & under.
$30 per runner race day registration.
Or, print our 2014 St. Charles Children’s Home 5K Race Application and mail it in with a check.
To register at the race please come between 7:30 and 8:30 AM
- Professional timing by Granite State Services using the new ChronoTrack disposable timing devices.
- Free Children’s Fun Run and activities after the race
- T-shirts to first 1000 runners, then we will keep passing them out until they are gone
- Special custom made keychain “PR” awards for anyone who runs their personal best
- Huge raffle with generous prizes for both adults and children
- Grilled hamburgers & hotdogs by Applebee’s , pizza, baked goodies, fruit, bagels & more!
About the course
Our race has a flat, fast course and cash awards for fast runners. At the same time it welcomes children, beginners and walkers. Don’t miss this encouraging opportunity to support the St. Charles Children’s Home and encounter a great race experience no matter what level you are.